Thursday, May 18, 2006

Surprise Ma!!!

I'm so happy that everything I planned for was a success! I attended the 6pm mass, I picked flowers instead of bouquet, I borrowed a digital camera and I cut confetti.. After those up-to-the-last-minute preparations, I cooked instant spaghetti! wahaha.. And everything's set..

Surprise!! Happy Mother's Day Mama!!
*showers the confetti*



I set the dinning table. I placed the flowers, the candles and the wine glass..






The flowers I gave her made all by me!
(Pinitas ko sa kapitbahay.. ahehe)




That's my mom with "Before & After Shock!"





Mama and me having our dinner..




I would like to thank these people who made my surprise mother's day bash possible!

God Blessings
Tito Jerome Digicam
Melai Confetti Idea
Lola Instant Spag & Coke
Neighbors Flowers
Mommy wine glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home